This year the kids were lucky enough to have twice the Halloween. The nasty storm that we got over Halloween knocked out our power for a few days so the kids and I got to go to NJ for trick-or-treating round 1. We then also trick-or-treated a week later in our town. The first picture in this post is one of all of our neighborhood kids that the girls got to trick-or-treat with. Joe and I trick-or-treated for a few minutes and then went home to give out the candy. Joe loves Halloween and the candy but unfortunately was not into dressing up. Oh well, there's always next year!
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Halloween (better late than never)
This year the kids were lucky enough to have twice the Halloween. The nasty storm that we got over Halloween knocked out our power for a few days so the kids and I got to go to NJ for trick-or-treating round 1. We then also trick-or-treated a week later in our town. The first picture in this post is one of all of our neighborhood kids that the girls got to trick-or-treat with. Joe and I trick-or-treated for a few minutes and then went home to give out the candy. Joe loves Halloween and the candy but unfortunately was not into dressing up. Oh well, there's always next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment