Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Snow Day Round 2 - with Dad this time...




Joe opting out of the fun before his sled tips too!

Recovering from a snow crash!

Ummm.....
"Chip, Charlotte and Bridget, it is now dark and time to come INSIDE!"
So....there is a BIG difference between playing in the snow with mom and playing in the snow with dad.  When the kids and I went out to play we did a little running around, some snow tag, and played with our sand toys (which for the winter I will refer to as snow toys).  When Chip and the kids went out to play it was a very different scenario!  The kids ran around, sled down our hill quite a bit, and ended up with faces full of snow!  I must say that the kids seem to much prefer snow days with dad.  While I stood on the side lines wincing as they crashed into snow banks, they always emerged happy and laughing.  It's a good thing that kids are resilient... and that they have a dad who plays so much with them. 

Joe decided to opt out of the snow fun early on and instead came inside to watch a show and have snacks with me.  It's nice to have a child that is as lazy as I am!  (And I'm grateful to have an energetic husband to keep up with my energetic girls!)

No comments:

Post a Comment